Comment on page
Create a Launchpad
1. Connect your wallet.
3. Input your token address, if you already have one, or create a new token for the Launchpad.
4. After selecting, the token address will be shown and you can click on “Approve”.
5. MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction and show you the fee that you are required to pay. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process.
After verifying your token, you need to input the Launchpad information that you want to raise. Here are some following important parameters:
1. You must use positive numbers.
2. Presale rate means shows how many tokens they will receive during the presale stage.
3. Whitelist: Choose "Enable" if you have a whitelist of presale contributors. You can enable/disable the whitelist anytime.
4. Soft cap must be greater than or equal to 50% of the hard cap.
5. For refund types you can choose refund or burn from the dropdown list.
6. Liquidity (%): Enter the percentage of raised funds that should be allocated to liquidity. Minimum value is 51%, maximum value is 100%.
7. Listing rate is the initial rate of the liquidity pool (1 ETH = x tokens). This rate is usually lower than the presale rate to allow a higher listing price.
8. Start time must be before the end time.
9. Liquidity lockup (days): Lock-up time for liquidity pool, for example 30 days.
You can check the total tokens needed to create the presale pool (shown above the Back/Next buttons).
There are some notes for this step:
1. Logo URL and website are required fields, cannot be blank. You can’t complete this step without those.
2. Logo URL must end with a supported image extension: png, jpg, jpeg or gif.
3. Click Next after done inputting.
This is the final step. You can review all the information one last time before submitting. Click “Finish” after you have made sure that everything is perfect, or you can go back to previous step to make any changes.
After clicking on “Submit”, MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee that you are required to pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process, and this is the result: