Comment on page
- 1.Staking: $ZKB tokens can be staked to participate in the governance of the platform. Token holders can vote on proposals and changes to the protocol, giving them a say in the direction of the project.
- 2.Liquidity Provision: Liquidity providers can earn rewards by supplying $ZKB tokens to liquidity pools on decentralized exchanges. This can help to create a liquid market for the token and improve its value proposition.
- 3.Discounts: Users who hold a certain amount of $ZKB tokens may be eligible for discounts on transaction fees or other platform fees.
- 4.Premium Features: Certain premium features or services on the platform may require $ZKB tokens to access. This could include access to advanced analytics, data services, or other value-added features.
- 5.Partnership Opportunities: Other blockchain projects or companies may be required to hold a certain amount of $ZKB tokens in order to partner with the zkBoost platform.
- 6.Incentives: $ZKB tokens can be used to incentivize users to take certain actions on the platform, such as participating in governance or providing liquidity.